The Zoom plugin for CamBam enables a zoom to area feature which has been
requested by a few users.
Version : 1.3
To install the plugin unzip the files and copy them into the plugins directory.
This is normally found at : C:\Program Files (x86)\CamBam plus 0.9.8\plugins.
The plugin installs two icons on the UI that look like a magnifying glasses and
menu items on the view menu. The icon with a rectangle is the Zoom with a selection box. The icon with just a magnifying glass is the zoom to selected objects version.
The plugin also has a hotkey <Alt>+Z to Zoom with a selection box.
The plugin also has a hotkey <Ctrl>+<Alt>+Z to Zoom to the selected items (or to the entire drawing if nothing is selected).
- Start the plugin using one of the methods above.
- For the Zoom with selection Click and drag the zoom box around the area to zoom.
- Then Release the mouse button once the area is selected.
- Fixed Zoom to objects to include entities other than polylines.
- Added Zoom to selected object(s). If no objects are selected it will zoom to fit the drawing.
- Shows startpoint before clicking.
- Added more error handling.
- Changed icon color as to match the view menu items.
- Moved to the view tool strip.
- Enlarged the icon pic a little.
- Initial release of the plugin with basic functionality.
The zoom plugin is Copyright (c) 2012 by K5 Studios. All rights reserved.